Faculty of Theology Fulda
Book series edited by the Fulda Faculty of Theology
(“Fulda university publications”)
Editor: Prof. Dr Dr Jörg Disse, in collaboration with Prof. Dr Richard Hartmann and Prof. Dr Stephan Lauber
The “Fuldaer Hochschulschriften” are a series of books which aim to publicly present our faculty’s scholarly work. This scheme is used
- by the faculty’s professors for their own publications.
- to assist the faculty in the publicising of events and projects (Kontaktstudium, Symposium, Bibliotheca Fuldensis, etc.).
- to publish further academic work which is related to the faculty or to those teaching there.
Editor: Prof. Dr Dr Bernd Willmes, in collaboration with Prof. Dr Dr Jörg Disse, Prof. Markus Tomberg and Prof. Dr Notker Baumann
Theological and philosophical questions and topics that relate to the monastery and diocese of Fulda are the focus of the series “Fuldaer Studien”. The types of publication accepted for the series are the following:
- conference proceedings;
- publications by those lecturing at the faculty or by individuals who are otherwise associated with with the faculty.
The individual volumes are aimed at those
- teaching or studying theology and philosophy;
- interested in the history of Fulda.