In order to matriculate, the following documents must be submitted to the Faculty Office:
- application form;
- proof of higher-education entry level qualifications;
- examination certificates;
- three passport-size photographs (plus an additional one for International Student ID if appropriate);
- certificate of good conduct from parish priest;
- certificate of medical insurance;
- record of study with note of withdrawal from previous higher-education institute (if appropriate).
The programme of study, which states which courses a student studying for a specific degree has to take, can be found in the “Studienverlaufsplan”. This programme usually has to be followed in order for the student to qualify for the degree. You will find all the documents here.